Interested in a career at Krieger Klatt? We are a growing diverse architectural firm with project types that range from high end residential to commercial.
We are currently interviewing for all Architectural Designer/Draftsman. From initial concept through project completion, responsibilities will include: collaborating with the Project Manager, clients and consultants to develop overall project design and ensuring precise documentation and construction in quality designs. Benefit package includes health care option with employer contribution and FSA account. Wages will be based on experience and skillset.
– Field measure and document existing building conditions
– Assist in developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies
– Participate in client meetings and presentations in order to help develop and communicate the project vision
– Meets client deadlines and project goals
– Create thorough and accurate final construction documents for assigned projects
– Required hours: Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with evening/weekend availability to meet project deadlines as needed
– Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or actively pursuing degree in Architecture
– 2 years minimum of experience in the field of Architecture
– Exposure to small affordable and large scale luxury residential projects, or high-rise to mixed-use commercial
– Strong design and organization skills as well as high attention to detail
– Excellent timely, clear and concise written and verbal communication
– Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
– Thrive in a challenging and fast paced work environment
– Positive attitude with high energy
– Experience and knowledge of residential and/or commercial architecture
– Strong skillset using Revit 2015, AutoCAD 2015, Microsoft Office and Sketchup
– Experience with Powerpoint, Illustrator and/or Photoshop and Ajera preferred
To be considered for an interview, please submit your resume and a sample of your work to email@example.com.
No follow-up phone calls, please.