We are a growing diverse architectural firm with project types that range from high end residential to commercial.
We are currently interviewing for all Architectural Designer/Draftsman. From initial concept through project completion, responsibilities will include: collaborating with the Project Manager, clients and consultants to develop overall project design and ensuring precise documentation and construction in quality designs. Benefit package includes health care option with employer contribution and FSA account. Wages will be based on experience and skillset.
- Field measure and document existing building conditions
- Assist in developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies
- Participate in client meetings and presentations in order to help develop and communicate the project vision
- Meets client deadlines and project goals
- Create thorough and accurate final construction documents for assigned projects
- Required hours: Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with evening/weekend availability to meet project deadlines as needed